The Patient show will host over 2,500 attendees.
Did you Know?
Visitors will comprise of people considering treatment options, those responsible for organising treatment, and health professionals and providers looking for referral partners.
This will include facilitators or agents responsible for patients looking for various treatments, large scale employers of expat workers who include global healthcare coverage for employees, patients themselves and doctors looking for solutions for care that they cannot provide at their own facilities.
Core visitors will include
- Patient/medical transfer facilitators
- Private sector employers – oil and gas, finance and banking, etc…
- Government representatives – international embassies and local bodies
- Insurance companies
- The public looking for treatment on behalf of, themselves, their family or friends
- Travel agencies
- Hotels, accommodation and airlines
- Doctors looking for referral programmes and partnerships
- Other healthcare professionals involved in providing/organising access to the best patient care options in the region and around the world