A VISA is required by people from all countries visiting Nigeria
Did you Know?
Common ailments for which Nigerians travel abroad include those related to cardiology, orthopaedic, renal and cancer.
Applications can be made online through the Nigeria Immigration Service https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
You will be required to submit the following documents:
- A letter of invitation from a company/host (with full address) accepting immigration responsibility + passport copy and business certificate of the host.
- Evidence of sufficient funds – general visitors/tourists
- Both your visa payment receipt and your visa acknowledgement receipt issued by the Nigeria Immigration Service
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- The completed visa application form
- Two recent passport photographs
A VISA MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO PROCESS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR VISA APPLICATION WELL AHEAD OF YOUR TRAVEL DATES.
FIRST TIME VISAS ARE ONLY VALID FOR 3 MONTHS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR VISA APPLICATION COVERS THE EXHIBITION DATES.